Hadley, Massachusetts
1.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I pulled the recoil to start my pb-500 backpack blower (barely used) and it tore my rotator cuff.When I pulled the cord, it had tension for the first couple inches, then no tension at all leading to my shoulder snapping back and tearing.

I called echo and they told me to bring it to a dealer near me, the dealer said that it was a bad carburetor, and that the recoil was just fine. When I got home and inspected the carb (they took it off and never put it back on) it was 100% clean and functioning.

Echo won't wven take my calls or respond to my Facebook messages.Do yourself a favor and don't buy their junk, all their machines are ***.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of echo pb-500t gas blower. Echo Power Equipment needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned echo pb-500t gas blower in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Echo Power Equipment.

Had an Experience with Echo Power Equipment?

Comments